Saturday, September 12, 2015

NANO WRIMO!

"It's about time!" Maude and Argie screamed each in one of my ears. Yes, I've tried to finish NANOWRIMO in the last few years, but work always seems to pile up at that time.
"You have no excuse," Maude chided. "
"That's right," Argie said, "Now that you're retired, you have the whole month to write."
My arachnid friends stood staring through their eight respective eyes, four legs akimbo on their rather large and rotund bodies. Each had just flown in with Delores from very productive gigs. Maudes eyes, one by one, were already drooping with impending sleep.
I have just signed up to do NANO in November. If you're not familiar with this, it stands for National Novel Writing Month. It is held each November as a challenge for writers like me who tend to let life and earning a living get in the way of more pleasurable pursuits like writing. NANO still has my blurb from the last time I entered, then didn't follow through. Ironically, I've been thinking of starting a sequel to my first novel, Delores Fletcher, Cobweb Catcher. When I pulled up my rusty account, there it was, title for this sequel, summary and all. So, in the meantime, I'll start rethinking my outline and characters and reread the first novel to further inspire myself along this path.
Oh, and you're wondering who Maude and Argie are? Then, I invite you to read my novel, Delores Fletcher, Cobweb Catcher. And if you like it, please leave a comment on Amazon for me.

2 comments:

  1. Need some new fangled thots and ideers?? Look no firdr, brudda...

    Greetings, earthling! Can't stay long, done gotta git, Paw ...yet, if I'm a sower, we plant the Seed; if I'm an artist, we write the Word:

    I actually saw Seventh-Heaven when we died: you couldn't GET any moe curly, extravagantly-surplus-lush Upstairs when my beautifull, brilliant, bombastic, bawlsy girly passed-away at 17 (God calls U.S. home regardless of our maturity).

    "Those who are wise will shine as brightly as the expanse of the Heavens, and those who have instructed many in uprightousness, as bright as stars for all eternity"
    -Daniel 12:3

    Here's what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague.

    Go git'm, girl. You're incredible.
    See you Upstairs...
    I won't be joining'm in da nasty Abyss where Isis lies
    infowars.com
    thesuperseedoftime.blogspot.com

    -YOUTHwitheTRUTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need some new fangled thots and ideers?? Look no firdr, brudda...

    Greetings, earthling! Can't stay long, done gotta git, Paw ...yet, if I'm a sower, we plant the Seed; if I'm an artist, we write the Word:

    I actually saw Seventh-Heaven when we died: you couldn't GET any moe curly, extravagantly-surplus-lush Upstairs when my beautifull, brilliant, bombastic, bawlsy girly passed-away at 17 (God calls U.S. home regardless of our maturity).

    "Those who are wise will shine as brightly as the expanse of the Heavens, and those who have instructed many in uprightousness, as bright as stars for all eternity"
    -Daniel 12:3

    Here's what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you'
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague.

    Go git'm, girl. You're incredible.
    See you Upstairs...
    I won't be joining'm in da nasty Abyss where Isis lies
    infowars.com
    thesuperseedoftime.blogspot.com

    -YOUTHwitheTRUTH

    ReplyDelete