Saturday, February 11, 2012


Abomination Magazine, edited by Corey J. Goldberg and featuring artwork by Eleanor Bennett and James Godwin, will premiere this April. Its mission is to provide the reader with quality horror short stories that will be published quarterly, mostly e-pub. Currently, a free story is being offered: "Fissure" by W. B. Stickel.  The artwork is beautifully creepy. I can't wait to read the first issue. They are accepting submissions at this time. They are also featured on Facebook and Twitter. I became inspired to write a short story when I heard about this publication. I'm currently tweaking it for submission. I find that I enjoy writing for an adult audience as much as for the little ones. It actually feels a little freer at times to "let it all out" when the muses start whispering.

No comments:

Post a Comment